MCT Oil Coconut Natural with CB 2 + Gut Ease Choc Mint Flavour
- Beta Caryophyllene
Research Suggests these Terpenes may have Possible benefits that may include:
- pain-relieving effects
- may reduce blood pressure
- Anti-inflammatory: Reduces inflammation
- Anti-fungal: Inhibits the growth of fungus
- Antimicrobial: destroying or inhibiting the growth of microorganisms
- Antioxidant: Prevents oxidation damage to other molecules in the body
- Antibacterial: Slows bacterial growth
- May also be an effective analgesic when consumed orally
- Pain relief
- Reduces systematic inflammation in the body
- Anti-proliferative: Inhibits cancer cell growth
- Antioxidant: Prevents oxidation damage to molecules and cells in the human body
- Neurogenerative: Promotes the health of neurological activity and healthy brain function
- Bronchodilator: Increase airflow to the lungs
Here are some of the many benefits of including MCT with CB 2 oil as a supplement in your diet. MCT Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides, or fatty acids) is a derivative of coconut oil with a variety of health benefits for dogs – and humans!
Increased metabolism, energy and weight loss:
MCT oil can increase feelings of satiety, without the use of carbohydrates. It can easily enter cells without being broken down, leading to more energy and increased metabolism, and feelings of fullness that can help with weight loss.
Improved brain function:
Dosage: Start with 1ml to 2ml daily.
MCT Oil Natural
MCT OIL Coconut derived medium chain triglycerides are easily absorbed and converted in the liver to ketones which help fuel the brain and body for mental and physical performance. Ketones which allow the body to produce energy from good fats instead of from sugar and carbohydrates. Supplied in 120ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1 liter Bottles