MCT Oil Coconut Natural with CB 2 + Appetite Suppressant Fruit Punch Flavour
Research Suggests these Terpenes may have Possible benefits that may include:
- Reduced Inflammation
- Antioxidant Effects
- Improved Heart Health
- Appetite suppressant to promote weight loss.
- depressant to relieve stress and pain.
- May destroy cancer cells by producing reactive oxygen species.
- Antibacterial: Slows bacterial growth
- Anti-fungal: Inhibits the growth of fungus
- Anti-insomnia: Aids with sleep
- Anti-proliferative: Inhibits cancer cell growth
- Antioxidant: Prevents oxidation damage to other molecules in the body
- May Improve Your Moods
- May Help Prevent Osteoporosis
- May Protect Against Diseases like Cancer, Alzheimer's Disease, and Multiple Sclerosis
- May Relieve Pain
Here are some of the many benefits of including MCT with CB 2 oil as a supplement in your diet. MCT Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides, or fatty acids) is a derivative of coconut oil with a variety of health benefits for dogs – and humans!
Increased metabolism, energy and weight loss:
MCT oil can increase feelings of satiety, without the use of carbohydrates. It can easily enter cells without being broken down, leading to more energy and increased metabolism, and feelings of fullness that can help with weight loss.
Improved brain function:
Dosage: Start with 1ml to 2ml daily.
MCT Oil Natural
MCT OIL Coconut derived medium chain triglycerides are easily absorbed and converted in the liver to ketones which help fuel the brain and body for mental and physical performance. Ketones which allow the body to produce energy from good fats instead of from sugar and carbohydrates. Supplied in 120ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1 liter Bottles